Powered by intelligence
One step ahead of the news
Our publications help our readers take decisions by giving them the highest standards of reporting. Our editorial line is simple: we aim to be constantly one step ahead of the news.
That is why we pick and choose what to follow: board debates, strategy plans, political discussions behind the scenes, secret deal-makings, lobbying, intelligence services operations, media influences, and more.
We place high value on the informal – rather than the institutional – workings of power. We believe individuals play a primordial role. That is why we follow the actions of the men and women in power, whether they have official duties or work from behind the scenes. We try to understand their underlying motivations and map out their networks.
The networks of power and influence in Africa
Africa Intelligence provides a detailed daily chronicle of the political, economic and diplomatic lives of Africa’s countries.
Front row seat to the world of intelligence
Intelligence Online deciphers the activities of the intelligence services and private actors of diplomacy and business in Europe, North America, Middle East and Asia.
Political, economic and media powers in France
La Lettre A sheds light on the play of influence that impacts political decision-making, anticipates changes within large corporations and decodes shifts within the media in France.
The secrets of the INTERNATIONAL luxury industry
Glitz.paris shines a light on the workings of the global luxury industry and identifies the capital movements, development strategies and succession issues of its key players.
Decipher the networks of power and influence in Africa
With 40 years of experience behind it, Africa Intelligence became a daily publication in April 2020 by combining the expertise of its five historical confidential newsletters: West Africa Newsletter, The Indian Ocean Newsletter, Maghreb Confidential, Africa Energy Intelligence and Africa Mining Intelligence.
Africa Intelligence is published in English and French.
- We shed light on the leaders of tomorrow as they climb the ranks of government and decode the relations between the worlds of politics and business.
- We unravel the mysteries of economic power, pinpoint the individuals working behind the scenes of major contracts and identify their networks.
- We track the ups and downs of regional politics as well as the geopolitical manoeuvrings of the global powerhouses’ actions on the continent.
Our latest Focus pieces
Held a front row seat to the world of intelligence
Indigo Publications bought the publication, first called Intelligence Newsletter in English and Le Monde du Renseignement in French, in 1989. It was retitled Intelligence Online in 1995 with the opening of the eponymous website.
Intelligence Online is published in English and French.
- We chronicle the operations of government intelligence services: secret diplomacy, parallel operations, gathering of sensitive information. We also describe their operative methods and decode the meaning behind their reorganisations.
- We explore the shifting alliances and discreet strategies used by those in the corporate intelligence world when negotiating major contracts and identify the professionals and their networks involved in them.
- We examine the latest advances in surveillance and interception technology and investigate the perpetuators of cyber attacks.
Our latest Insiders
Enter the political, economic and media powers in France
Created in 1978, La Lettre A joined Indigo Publications in 2007. After 40 years as a weekly confidential newsletter, La Lettre A become an online daily publication in March 2018.
- We explore how political decisions are taken and explain the stakes of power with France’s administrative institutions. We analyse lobbying actions and detail the power struggles at play ahead of governmental decisions.
- We keep one step ahead of key appointments within leading corporations, from changes to their governance to their development plans and strategic choices.
- We accurately describe changes within all media in France, whether printed press, audio-visual production or online platforms.
Our latest Focus pieces
Breaking into the international luxury sector
Created in September 2022, Glitz.paris is the first investigative publication on the luxury sector for a professional audience.
Glitz.paris is published every Thursday in English and French.
- We follow the ups and downs of historic luxury families, between succession issues, power struggles within the management boards and the activities of family offices.
- We reveal the development and governance strategies of the major luxury houses.
- We explore the vast network of service providers, suppliers and advisers who make up the entourage of the major groups.